Portsmouth History Centre is the Diocesan Record Office for the Anglican Diocese of Portsmouth and holds registers of parishes in the deaneries of Gosport, Fareham, Havant and Portsmouth.  The earliest and latest dates of registers from each church are given in a table; please note that there may be gaps in coverage between the dates shown. Detailed catalogues listing the records that have been deposited from St. Faith’s, Havant, are available in the History Centre under the reference number CHU38. 

The Parish Registers website is:

and the Portsmouth History and Records Office is:

HAVANT St Faith.  The earliest and latest dates of registers held are:

BAPTISMS:  1653-1966

MARRIAGES:  1654-1971

BURIALS:  1654-1936.  The churchyard was closed in 1854

BANNS:  1813-1984

Registers from the end-dates listed are kept in the parish.  Copies can be made of register entries, for set fees that are available on the ‘Archbishop’s Council’s Table of Fees’ found at this link: